Miami Musings

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A Happy Happy Hour

One of my most fave happy hour haunts is Laundry Bar. One block behind bustling Lincoln Road, you and a friend can share a couple of smokes and 2 4 1 drinks til 9 pm. I have had many adventures at that place

FLASHBACK
  • I picked up two married women and my front tooth fell out when I was talking to them
  • I fought off hoards of gay men that were hitting on my straight boyfriend because he was wearing a fabulous Prada suit
  • I had the best date ever with a guy who I knew had a bf
  • I watched the begining of the Iraq War Pt 2
  • And of course.... I continue to find a way to blow 50 bucks even though it was 2 4 1 and I am only buying drinks for myself

Oh yeah and you can wash your clothes there too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home