Miami Musings

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Back on the Saddle*

It has been about a week since my last post. I wanted to share something last Friday but I was prepping for a trip to NYC, buying tickets to exotic locations, trying to look busy and having one of the worst HANGOVERS ever.

On Thursday, my play date and I decided to venture off to Twist for the 2 4 1 thursday special. Of course in an effort to save money I downed a six pack of the Champagne of Beers. The rest becomes a blur. The place was uncharacteristically empty, so me and PD just sat around. 6 shots and 6 rum and cokes later I was trying out for the other LOGO series So Drunk You Take a Taxi Even Though You Live 6 Blocks from Twist. I drunk dialed my most amazing bf after realizing I left my keys somewhere else. He is so sweet. He stayed up til I got to my place. Of course I remembered that 3 days later.

So this weekend is supposed to be detox. Please pray for my liver.


* I highly recommend you renting/purchasing what is soon to be an adult film classic. Back in the Saddle was Michael Lucas' first independent production and is one of the hottest XXX flicks I have seen in my young life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home