Miami Musings

Friday, July 20, 2007

Starting Over (or Again?)

While I have not been in Miami for more than a year it continues to inform my life and my on going experiences. People still call me to reminisce about the great times we had at the Delano, or the recipe for the best shots ever from the bartender at my old haunt Twist. The crazy thing is that while all of us have moved on (including myself as noted in my second to last post over a year ago) those memories evoke a sense of euphoria and nostalgia that very few places can. Seeing the supportive and informative comments of my compadre Miamista also have stirred my juices to blog once again. And so with that I promise to you and myself to remember where I became a grown up (in South Beach) and share with you my journey in becoming an adult and to share, to the best of my abilities, my musing on life and love .

Sincerely and with respect and adoration,

Sr. Miami Muse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home