Miami Musings

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Been a long time

Well this weekend I was in New York seeing the BF and meeting his friends. As usual it was tons of fun, drinking, smoking, chicken wings. We spent half the time discussing the politics of class and the obligation of the state and the other quoting Ali G. I have been out of it a bit though. The move really got to me and I have been traveling a lot as you guys know.

I apologize for not having 30 days of reflection on being 30. It worked when I turned 25 but wasn't as successful on this go round. I have learned that many of my friends are feeling overwhelming angst about being underemployed, not happy at their jobs and just wondering if there is more out there? I am almost part of the club, but at the same refused to give up the perpetual optimism I face. I also have not been going out as much in Miami as I used too. I promise a full recount of the extravaganza that is my 30th bday. I'm in SF this weekend but when I get watch out Magic City!